Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will meet in their rematch this weekend and talkSPORT will bring you exclusive coverage of every punch.
The two superstars battled out a draw in December 2018 in one of the most thrilling heavyweight fights of all time and will do it all over again on February 22 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Fury vs Wilder 2 will be one of 2020’s biggest sporting events and talkSPORT will in attendance in Sin City for all the action.
We will bring you nine hours of uninterrupted coverage from 10pm on Saturday night through to 7am Sunday morning.
Former British cruiserweight Glenn McCrory, Fight Night presenter Adam Catterall and talkSPORT’s Dom McGuinness will be at the MGM Arena in Vegas to bring you all the build up, live action and post fight analysis.
Here’s how you can listen to our exclusive radio coverage…
Tune in to talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2 via our free online streaming service at talkSPORT.com or by clicking the radio player below.
iPhone – Download from the iPhone app store
Android – Download from Google Play
talkSPORT is available across the United Kingdom via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Listen to talkSPORT through your TV on the following channels:
Sky: Channel 0108
Virgin Media: Channel 927
Freeview: Channel 723
Freesat: Channel 731
Fury vs Wilder 2 details
Date: Saturday, February 22
Expected US start time: 8:30pm
Expected UK start time: 4:30am (Sunday morning)
Venue: MGM Grand, Las Vegas
- Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury – (Heavyweight)
- Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington (Heavyweight)
- Emanuel Navarrete vs Jeo Santisima (Super-Bantamweight)
- Sebastian Fundora vs Daniel Lewis (Super-Welterweight)
- Subriel Matias vs Petros Ananyan (Super-Lightweight)
- Amir Imam vs Javier Molina (Super-Lightweight)
- Rolando Romero vs Arturs Ahmetovs (Lightweight)
- Gabriel Flores Jr vs Matt Conway (Lightweight)
- Vito Mielnicki Jr vs Corey Champion (Welterweight)
- Isaac Lowe vs Alberto Guevara (Featherweight)
Follow talkSPORT.com for all the build-up, news, exclusive interviews and post-fight analysis and reaction to Fury vs Wilder 2