It’s Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder part 2 tonight in one of boxing’s biggest heavyweight title fights in recent years.
The unbeaten pair produced a thrilling encounter in Los Angeles at the end of 2018, clashing in an epic, yet controversial draw.
Now it is time for the rematch and here is everything you need to know to follow the huge clash…
- It is taking place on Saturday, February 22
- The MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas is hosting the fight
- It is due to start in the US at around 9pm, depending on the length of the undercard
- The UK is eight hours ahead so expected start time over here is around 5am Sunday morning
- Wilder’s WBC crown as well as Fury’s ‘lineal’ status and the vacant Ring Magazine heavyweight title will be on the line
- talkSPORT is the ONLY place in the UK where you can listen to live radio commentary of the fight – and for free!
- The fight is also being shown live on BT Sport Box Office, at a price of £24.95
Fury vs Wilder: How to listen
talkSPORT is bringing you nine hours of uninterrupted coverage from 10pm on Saturday night through to 7am Sunday morning.
You can listen to talkSPORT via our radio player below or our online streaming service here at talkSPORT.com.
You can also listen through the talkSPORT app, via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM.
Follow our live blog below for regular updates too.
Fury vs Wilder: How much both men weigh
Both fighters have come into this clash significantly bigger than for their first bout back in December 2018.
Fury weighs exactly three stone more than the American, having come in at 273lbs (19st 7lbs) on the scales – 16½lbs heavier than part 1 vs Wilder.
Wilder, meanwhile, scaled 212½lbs (15st 2lbs 8oz) – 18½lbs heavier this time around.
Fury vs Wilder: The latest odds
Fury win – 10/11.
Fury win by KO: 4/1.
Wilder win – 10/11.
Wilder win by KO: 5/4.
Draw – 20/1.
*Best price on Oddschecker. Correct at time of writing.
Fury vs Wilder: The full card and results
- Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury (Heavyweight)
- Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington (Heavyweight)
- Emanuel Navarrete vs Jeo Santisima (Super-Bantamweight)
- Sebastian Fundora vs Daniel Lewis (Super-Welterweight)
- Subriel Matias vs Petros Ananyan (Super-Lightweight)
- Amir Imam vs Javier Molina (Super-Lightweight)
- Rolando Romero BEATS Arturs Ahmetovs by second round stoppage (Lightweight)
- Gabriel Flores Jr BEATS Matt Conway by unanimous points decision (Lightweight)
- Vito Mielnicki Jr BEATS Corey Champion by unanimous points decision (Welterweight)
- Isaac Lowe BEATS Alberto Guevara by unanimous points decision (Featherweight)