London rivals West Ham and Crystal Palace go head-to-head on Saturday evening and talkSPORT will bring you all the derby action exclusively live.
Both sides are going well in the Premier League this season.
West Ham are fifth and unbeaten since the opening day while Palace are just a point behind.
The two meet at the London Stadium this weekend knowing a win could see either take third place.
The Hammers won this fixture last season, claiming glory in a thrilling 3-2 clash.
Who will come out on top this weekend? talkSPORT will be in east London to find out.
West Ham vs Crystal Palace: How to listen
The Premier League clash will get under way at 5:30pm on Saturday, October 5.
Full commentary from the London Stadium will be live on talkSPORT, with our coverage starting at 5:15pm.
Laura Woods will bring you all the build-up from the capital before handing over to Clive Tyldesley and Trevor Sinclair for live and exclusive commentary.
To tune in, just click here for the live stream or click the radio player below.
You can also listen through the talkSPORT App, on DAB Digital Radio or on MW 1053 or 1089.
For more information about how to listen LIVE on talkSPORT click here.
West Ham vs Crystal Palace: What has been said?
West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini: “I always believe.
“I think you must be always a winner, that you must have a mentality that reflects that at least you are going to make the attempt to do it. After that you will see if you arrive or not.
“But in the way we are playing, I think that we are improving a lot and that’s one of the reasons why we believe we can do it.
“We must be concentrated and try to continue the way we are playing now. Try to be a solid team in defending and try to continue scoring goals and then we will see which other teams will arrive in the (top) six, or in the first five positions in the table.”
West Ham vs Crystal Palace: Match stats
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last eight Premier League games against Crystal Palace since losing 3-1 in February 2015.
- Crystal Palace have taken one point from three Premier League visits to the London Stadium.
- West Ham have lost more London derbies than any other side (97), while only Fulham have a lower win rate in such games than Crystal Palace.
- Since Crystal Palace returned the Premier League in 2013-14, no side has won more penalties than the Eagles in the competition (46), while West Ham have given away the most in that time (39). There has been a penalty awarded in three of the last four league meetings between these sides.
- Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson has never won an away league match against West Ham in six attempts.
- West Ham’s Manuel Pellegrini has won all four of his home league matches against Crystal Palace by an aggregate score of 11-2, beating a different manager each time – Tony Pulis, Neil Warnock, Alan Pardew and Roy Hodgson.
West Ham vs Crystal Palace: Team news
West Ham: TO FOLLOW
Crystal Palace: TO FOLLOW
Saturday is GameDay on talkSPORT. We’ll bring you THREE live Premier League commentaries across our network this Saturday, including Brighton vs Tottenham (12:30)